Selling A Co-op
We are considered to be the top Queens Co-op agents as 90% of business is marketing and selling co-ops.
We have been successfully selling co-ops with record prices throughout Queens and in developments such as Le Havre on the Water, Clearview Gardens, Cryder House, Cryder Point, Towers at Water's Edge (Americana, Versailles & Seville), Windsor Oaks, Windsor Park, Alley Pond, Deepdale Gardens, Beech Hills,Towers at Beechhurst and so many other co-ops since 1994.
We know what it takes to find the right board qualified buyer based on the co-op's requirements!
Due to the strict co-op board standards, we will demand that the purchaser provide some of the documents that would eventually be required by the co-op for approval before the offer can be found acceptable. These documents include:
- Mortgage Pre-Approval Letter (if applicable)
- Copy of the Credit Check for all persons over 18 (to review minimum monthly debt and any late payments, delinquencies or collections)
- Copy of a current pay stub
- Copies of the W2’s or 10-99’s for the last 2 years
- Copies of the Federal Income Taxes for the last 2 years
- Proof of Funds
- Copy of existing sale contract (if applicable)